Appointments can be booked by calling the Practice on 9531 4286 or, by booking online via Hot Doc. Please ensure you enter your details correctly to match with the Practice appointment book.
Emergencies will always be given priority.
Standard appointment time is 15 mins.
|Appointment Type||Medicare Rebate||Private Fees|
Booking a long appointment is important for complex health matters, health assessments, counselling, workers compensation, drivers’ license or insurance medicals. If you require a long appointment, please let reception staff know when booking your appointment.
New patients, please arrive with your Medicare card in hand, 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the patient registration form.
Walk-ins will be allocated the first available consultation, and will usually be required to wait.
Caring for you and your family in the Peel region since 1990
Knowledgable and Experienced in treating a range of chronic conditions
Covering all aspects of children's healthcare from immunisations to acute conditions
• Skin Cancer Clinic/Skin Check
• Diabetic Assessments/Chronic Care
• Asthma Care Plan
• Family Planning
• Health Assessments (over 75 years)
• Pap smears
• FREE 45-49 years health risk screen
• Pregnancy tests & Counselling
• Men’s/Women’s Health Check
• Spirometry, ECG, ear syringing
• Immunisation – children
• Medical - Driver’s
• FREE hearing screening
• Intrauterine device or contraceptive insertion
• IV Osteoporosis treatment or iron infusion